Study both levels 3 and 4 and be one step closer to achieving a career in anatomy and physiology, all from the comfort of your home with our ONLINE ONLY course. Whether you are looking to pursue a career in physiotherapy, the health and fitness industry or even medicine, this course will help you develop your skills and knowledge to achieve the job of your dreams.
The course will allow you to study when and where you want, at your own pace. All coursework can be submitted by either post or email making it easier and hassle-free.
All the materials will be sent to you by post, so it couldn’t be easier. Our experienced and friendly tutors are always a click away by email, giving you advice and helping you through your course.
Entry Requirements - There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Course Duration - Home study
Study Hours - Approximately 200 hours.
Assessment - Tutor-marked assignments.
Level 3/4 A&P
- Identify and explain the 6 levels of structural organisations of the body
- Understand how the immune system protects us against diseases
- Study the digestive system and how its organs work together to convert food into energy and basic nutrients to feed the entire body
- Explore the functions of the endocrine system and how it collects glands that produce hormones
- Develop knowledge about the reproductive system and explore both female and male functions
- Learn about how the lymphatic system carries tissue fluid throughout body to fight infections and diseases