Please Contact Us for all course dates.
If you choose the deposit option, the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the course.
Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz). Using a scalpel and a delicate touch, the esthetician simply abrades the surface of the skin using light feathering strokes. Dermaplaning removes the outer most layers of dead skin cells leaving the skin immediately smooth, supple and vibrant. Dermaplaning is another non invasive method of skin rejuvenation.
This is a great treatment for patients who are pregnant or nursing who want a deep exfoliation, but are not allowed to use peeling agents on their skin. It is also a first choice for patients who have excess vellus hair on the skin. This hair often causes a build up of dirt and oils in the follicles, so removing the hair gives the patients healthier looking skin.
Entry Requirements -
Beauty Level 2 + 3
People who have trained on independent courses
Completed our Access to Skin Aesthetics Training Course
If you are not listed above please get in contact as we may still be able to help you.
1 day practical in the Classroom with a demonstration on live model by tutor followed by case studies on live models. Everything you need to learn about this treatment is included in our course.
Within this outlined training, you will acquire the necessary skills and technique to properly perform a safe and thorough Dermaplaning procedure. Understanding proper sanitation, safety issues, and in addition, skin profiling is included in this course.
Refund + Return
- Anatomy + Physiology
- Health, safety + hygiene
- The history + purpose of Dermplaning
- How Dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation + hair removal
- Client selection
- Proper sanitation of instruments + infection protection
- Methodology for dermaplaning treatment including: maneuvering the instrument, clinical end points, troubleshooting + post procedure options.
- Pre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client.
- Training manual
- Hands on practical training
- Certificate of completion
- Includes full treatment kit.